Indoor Units - Non Ducted
The Hydro Kit may be used in conjunction with 3-phase Multi V Heat Pump and Heat Recovery outdoor and water source units. The Hydro Kit system uses a refrigerant to water heat exchanger to produce chilled or heated water. Hydro Kit can be used to preheat domestic water stored in an indirect storage tank, snow melt, in-floor or other radiant heating systems. Alternately, the K2 Hydro kit can supply chilled or heated water for use with 2-pipe fan coils.
POWER SUPPLY: 208-230V / 60HZ / 1Ø
MODEL NO.: ARNH763K3B2
HEATING (BTU/H): 86,000
CONSULT YOUR REP FOR PRICING
EXPLORE OUR PRODUCTS
- High temperature water heating (K3 Chassis)
- Water cooling and medium temperature heating (K2 chassis)
- Domestic water heating¹
- Cold surface insulation
- Factory mounted inlet/outlet water temperature sensors
- Factory mounted internal flow switch
- Third party thermostat interface²,³
- Group control⁴
- Remote on/off site monitoring capability via the internet⁵
- Requires the use of an indirect hot water storage tank.
- Field provided and mounted.
- Field provided thermostat must be a 208V, 24V or mechanical type. Must be field adjustable heating only or cooling/heating with a manual changeover. Cooling and heating setpoint, deadband, and manual restart functions provided by Hydro Kit Controller are not available with use of a 3rd party thermostat. Cannot be used in conjunction with remote temperature sensor (K2 chassis). Field provided thermostat must be a line voltage (208V) heating only thermostat. Heating setpoint, deadband, and manual restart functions provided by Hydro Kit controller are not available with use of a 3rd party thermostat. Cannot be used in conjunction with remote temperature sensor (K3 chassis).
- Wired Remote Group Control Cable Assembly (PZWRCG3) required and sold separately.
- Monitoring capability available with LG’s AC Smart Premium or a BMS system integration gateway (sold separately). Requires a field provided LAN/internet connection or BMS system provided by others.
Available models: ARNH763K3B2, ARNH963K2A2